4th of July Events Guide
Overwhelmed with options this 4th of July? No worries, we’ve put together a list of all the best spots to spend the holiday in the Jackson area.
- Picasso Bistro and Pizzeria - Picasso Bistro & Pizzeria in Jackson serves up tasty, wood stone fired pizza, abstract entrees, fresh salads, sandwiches, refreshing drinks, and delectable desserts.
- Rock'n Dough Pizza & Brew Co. - The Rock’n Dough food philosophy is “fresh and local”, because fresh and local tastes better and is better for you and our community!
- Old Town Spaghetti Store - For over twenty years now the Old Town Spaghetti Store has proudly served customers from all over West Tennessee and the United States.
- The Blacksmith Bar and Grill - The Blacksmith provides patrons a place to stop in for a quality drink or a meal, as well as a familiar place to meet with friends and family while mending the daily issues life delivers.
- Flatiron Grille - Chic spot for American classics including steak, seafood & pasta amid elegant, contemporary decor.